GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(valid from 15-06-2021)
- General provisions
- Special provisions for the online shop
By registering for OBLIQ, the member declares that he agrees to the following General Terms and Conditions of OBLIQ INTERIORS LTD (Reg.no.HE412914): (hereinafter: “OBLIQ”). For reasons of reader-friendliness we use the generic masculine in this text. Of course, all genders are meant equally.
A. General Provisions
SECTION 1 GENERAL
- These General Terms and Conditions govern the relationships between OBLIQ and the registered users and/or guests of the OBLIQ online shop (hereinafter the “Member”)
in the use of the website at https://obliqinteriors.com/ (hereinafter the “Website”) and
the sale of goods (hereinafter “Goods”) by OBLIQ via the Website (hereinafter “OBLIQ Services”)
- Business relationships with OBLIQ are subject exclusively to these General Terms and Conditions as well as the other provisions explicitly stated there.
- The current version of the General Terms and Conditions can be downloaded and printed out at https://obliqinteriors.com/terms[SH1] .
- OBLIQ is entitled to amend these General Terms and Conditions in accordance with Section 6.
- OBLIQ requires that users read these General Terms and Conditions before using the Website or ordering goods. If you do not understand parts of these General Terms and Conditions, please contact OBLIQ (https://obliqinteriors.com/contact.)[SH2] to have them explained to you.
- Please be aware that by using the Website, and especially by ordering a product, you agree to our General Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these General Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the Website and in particular from ordering goods.
SECTION 2 DATA PROTECTION
SECTION 3 REGISTRATION – MEMBERSHIP
- You can only register online.
- OBLIQ is not obliged to accept new members.
- Each natural person is only allowed to have one OBLIQ account.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Membership is free.
- The Member is not obliged to order goods.
- Your password will be automatically generated.
- You can access your account area to view orders, change your password, and more at: https://obliqinteriors.com/my-account/
- The Member undertakes to use the Website in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions. Login details must be kept secret. If he suspects that a third party is using his login details, the Member is obliged to inform OBLIQ without undue delay and to change his password.
SECTION 4 TERM AND TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- Membership persists for an indefinite period.
- The Member is entitled to terminate his membership at any time, without giving reasons and with immediate effect. Terminations can be sent by email to [email protected].
- OBLIQ may terminate membership at any time without notice and without giving reasons subject to a notice period of three days.
- If the Member violates these General Term and Conditions or a contractual obligation, OBLIQ has the right to terminate the membership without notice and with immediate effect.
- Termination has no effect on orders which have already been submitted. Any rights of withdrawal and cancellation on the part of the Member remain unaffected by termination.
- If a Member objects to the General Terms and Conditions or parts thereof, his Membership ends automatically when the objection is received by OBLIQ, after OBLIQ has been informed of the impending termination and a reasonable period has elapsed between objection and termination.
SECTION 5 VOUCHERS
5.1 General conditions
- Vouchers can be used to buy products on the Website. The voucher is credited against the invoice amount. Vouchers cannot be credit against shipping costs.
- If the order exceeds the value of the voucher, the difference can be settled with another admissible payment method.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per order.
- Each voucher may only be used once.
- Vouchers cannot be paid out in cash.
- OBLIQ accepts no liability for loss, theft, destruction or delayed transmission (e.g. due to technical difficulties) of vouchers, if the aforementioned circumstances do not originate from the sphere of OBLIQ.
- OVBLIQ the right to refer to alternative payment methods, refuse delivery and/or block Member accounts if it has good reason to suspect abuse in connection with the use of vouchers.
- Customer service: if you have any complaints or questions, please contact our customer service team ([email protected]).
5.2 Special conditions for bought vouchers
The following additional conditions apply to vouchers which a Member purchased for a fee.
- Bought vouchers can be redeemed up to the end of the first year following the date of purchase.
- If the voucher exceeds the invoice amount, any remaining credit balance will be preserved and credit to the Member’s OBLIQ account. A cash payout of the remaining value is excluded.
- If an order is returned for which a voucher was used, the Member will receive a return voucher in the appropriate amount.
5.3 Special conditions for vouchers which were not bought
The following conditions apply to vouchers which were not bought.
- OBLIQ reserves the right to exclude certain products from the redemption of vouchers.
- Vouchers are only redeemable for a limited time. They lose their validity on the date shown on the voucher. This period cannot be extended.
- Should the voucher exceed the invoice amount, the remaining credit balance will not be reimbursed.
- Vouchers cannot be transferred to other people.
- Vouchers may depend on minimum order values. If the member returns goods and subsequently falls below the minimum order value, OBLIQ reserves the right to cancel the voucher.
- Vouchers will not be reimbursed if goods are returned. If the Member returns some of the goods, the voucher will be credited partially to the retained goods.
- OBLIQ reserves the right to grant vouchers subject to further conditions. OBLIQ will provide these conditions at the time of granting the voucher.
SECTION 6 AMENDMENTS TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- OBLIQ is entitled to amend its General Terms and Conditions. OBLIQ will only make such amendments for good reason, especially due to changes in the law, legal requirements or for good reasons.
- Each purchase is subject to the current General Terms and Conditions at the time of the order.
- OBLIQ will determine the date of any revision of these General Terms and Conditions at the start of the General Terms and Conditions.
- OBLIQ will inform the Members about significant, i.e. not only editorial changes to the General Terms and Conditions with a sufficient period of time in advance via the Website or by e-mail. Your agreement will be deemed to have been given if you do not object to the new General Terms and Conditions before they take effect within the specified period. If you do not agree with the changes, you may cancel your membership without notice and free of charge before the new General Terms and Conditions take effect. You will be informed about this again in the notification. If no objection is received from your side, the terms and conditions will automatically become the basis of your membership and all future purchases. Alternatively, OBLIQ can also obtain the express agreement of the member to the changes in the general terms and conditions.
SECTION 7 SEVERABILITY CLAUSE
Should one or more of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be invalid, this shall not affect the remaining provisions. The invalid provisions shall be replaced by the statutory regulations.
SECTION 8 RIGHTS
- If you do not agree with these General Terms and Conditions and OBLIQ does not respond directly to asserted claims, this does not mean t that OBLIQ is ceding any rights. Rather, OBLIQ reserves the right to assert its claims in the future.
- These provisions apply between OBLIQ and its Members. Third parties may not derive any claims from them.
- Unless otherwise prohibited by law, you hereby agree that OBLIQ may transfer its rights and obligations arising from these General Terms and Conditions to third parties without adversely affecting your rights and obligations.
- The Member may only transfer his rights and obligations arising from these General Terms and Conditions with OBLIQ’s written consent.
- OBLIQ reserves the right to make use of suitable service providers, such as shipping providers, to fulfil the obligations arising from this contract with the customer.
- OBLIQ reserves the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently the Website with or without notice to the Member.
SECTION 9 APPLICABLE LAW
The law of the Republic of Cyprus shall apply in the event of legal dispute. In dealings with end consumers within the European Union, the law at the end consumer’s residence shall also apply within the scope of the mandatory provisions of consumer law.
SECTION 10 CONTACT, FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS
If you wish to contact OBLIQ with regard to these General Terms and Conditions or documents referred to in them, please send an email to: i
OBLIQ is glad to hear from you and is always interested in improving its service and offering. By giving your feedback you agree to OBLIQ using your suggestions without paying a fee.
If OBLIQ wishes to contact you, we will do this by email or in writing at the address you provided.
B. Special Provisions for the online shop OBLIQ
The following conditions regulate the relationship between OBLIQ and the Member when using the online shop OBLIQ.
SECTION 1 CONTRACTING PARTNER
The online shop OBLIQ provided on the website is operated by Obliq Interiors Ltd. OBLIQ is registered in the Republic of Cyprus under the register number HE412914, having its registered office situated at Kedron 5, IMPERIO HOUSE, MESA GEITONIA, 404, Limassol, Cyprus and with VAT no.: 10412914C.
SECTION 2 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
- The presentation of Goods in the online shop does not represent a binding sales offer from OBLIQ. It is merely an invitation to the Member to order Goods from OBLIQ.
- When he submits the order by clicking the “BUY NOW” button, the Member issues a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
- The purchase becomes effective, when the Member receives the confirmation of purchase. In details: having placed an order online, the Member will receive a total of three emails. The first email is an order confirmation email that will be received after the order is submitted. If for any unusual reason there is a problem the Member will be contacted promptly and if the order cannot be met or if there is a delay in dispatch the Member will be notified. OBLIQ will not collect any funds until the Goods are ready to dispatch. An order confirmation email does not guarantee that OBLIQ can meet your order. The second email is a purchase confirmation email which will include the list of Goods that will be dispatched as well as the estimated dispatch day. The third email is a dispatch confirmation where OBLIQ will inform the Member that the order has been dispatched. At this time, the payment is also processed.
SECTION 3 PRICES
- The prices displayed by OBLIQ include statutory VAT.
- The final price including shipping costs will be given for every order.
SECTION 4 PAYMENT
- The purchase price may be paid by credit card or voucher. OBLIQ reserves the right to exclude individual payment methods and refer to other payment methods, or to introduce further payment methods.
- OBLIQ accepts credit cards from the companies VISA, MasterCard and American Express. Processing is carried out via an external payment service provider. After entering the credit card data, an additional confirmation mask of the bank with all payment data is displayed. The member must go through the respective authentication procedure of his bank and can confirm the credit card payment by entering a security code afterwards. Further information on the authentication procedure can be obtained from your bank. The Member is liable for any additional costs arising through his fault in the use of his chosen payment method, for example by return debit. If the Member is paying by credit card, OBLIQ will debit the purchase price after it receives the order.
- Payment with vouchers is subject to the voucher conditions set out in Section A.5.
SECTION 5 DELIVERY
- Orders can only be delivered only within CYPRUS.
- OBLIQ generally ships goods using the its own courier or another shipping company.
- A shipping address must be given for shipping where the goods can be delivered during normal business hours. The order process is completed as soon as the goods are delivered to the address given.
- If OBLIQ cannot comply with a binding shipping deadline through no fault of its own (e.g. due to force majeure), OBLIQ shall inform the member of this immediately and give a new shipping deadline. Force majeure includes in particular strike, lockout or other industrial action, civil unrest, invasions, terrorist attacks or threats, war or preparations for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, landslides, epidemics or other natural disasters or failures of private or public telecommunications networks, rail transport, sea freight, air freight, forwarders or other public or private transport and all other hindrances which OBLIQ could not foresee and for which it is not responsible. If this shipping deadline is not acceptable to the member, the latter is entitled to withdraw from the contract. OBLIQ will immediately reimburse any consideration which has been made. This does not affect the contracting parties’ statutory rights. OBLIQ’s liability for delayed delivery is limited according to Section B.10.3.
SECTION 6 RETENTION OF TITLE
The goods remain the property of OBLIQ until the purchase price has been paid in full.
SECTION 7 Information concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day when you or a third-party appointed by you who is not a carrier has taken ownership of the last good.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform
Obliq Interiors Ltd, Kedron 5, IMPERIO HOUSE, Mesa Geitonia, 4004, Limassol Cyprus.
Tel: +357 25 581005
of your decision to withdraw this agreement by an unequivocal statement (e.g. by letter or email). You may use the sample withdrawal form given below, although this is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw the contract, we have to reimburse all payments received from you, including any shipping costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a shipping method other than our economical standard delivery option) with undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day when we receive your notification of withdrawal for this contract. For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless otherwise explicitly agreed with you; on no account will you be charged fees due to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back in a good state, provided that the goods were not delivered damaged to you by us.
You must return or hand over the goods without undue delay, and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you informed us that you were withdrawing this contract. The deadline is satisfied if you send the goods before expiry of the fourteen day period.
We will bear the costs of returning the goods.
|Sample withdrawal form (If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill in this form and return it to us.) To Obliq Interiors Ltd, Kedron 5, IMPERIO HOUSE, Mesa Geitonia, 4004, Limassol Cyprus. Tel: +357 25 581005 email: email@example.com I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract I/we (*) have concluded to purchase the following goods (*)/receive the following service (*)Ordered on (*)/received on (*)Name of consumer(s)Address of consumer(s)Signature of consumer(s) (only for notification on paper)Date (*) Delete as appropriate.|
SECTION 8 PROCESSING OF RETURNS AND REFUNDS
1. Before you return the goods, you must pack them securely and carefully. Should it not be possible to pack a product accordingly, we ask you to contact us, to arrange for us to collect the goods.
Send the item to:
Obliq Interiors Ltd, 28 Kitiou Kyprianou, 3041, Limassol Cyprus.
SECTION 9 WARRANTY
- Statutory warranty rights apply. OBLIQ’s liability for compensation is limited in accordance with Section B.10.
- Where OBLIQ provides special guarantees, these do not affect the statutory warranty rights.
- OBLIQ does not provide any guarantee that the Website will be available, secure and free of interruptions and defects at all times.
SECTION 10 LIABILITY
- OBLIQ is liable without limitation if it maliciously conceals defects and if it provides a quality guarantee.
- OBLIQ is only liable for other damages if it breaches a material contractual obligation or a material pre-contractual obligation. Material contractual obligations are those which protect contractual obligations of the customer which the contract must grant him in accordance with its content and purpose; obligations are also material, if they must be fulfilled for the contract to be executed properly and if the customer trusted or is entitled to trust that they would be fulfilled, e.g. OBLIQ must hand the item over to the customer free of material and legal defects, and to transfer ownership of the item to the customer. In such cases liability is, however, limited to contractually typical damages which were foreseeable when the contract was concluded.
- OBLIQ is not liable for delays or breaches of contract if the delay or breach was caused by force majeure and is not OBLIQ’s fault. Events outside OBLIQ’s sphere of influence include in particular strike, lockout or other industrial action, civil unrest, invasions, terrorist attacks or threats, war or preparations for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, landslides, epidemics or other natural disasters or failures of private or public telecommunications networks, rail transport, sea freight, air freight, forwarders or other public or private transport.
SECTION 11 PRODUCT IMAGES ON THE WEBSITE
- The product images on the Website are for illustration purposes only. Although we do our best to reproduce colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your screen will reproduce these colours accurately. The products delivered may therefore deviate slightly from the pictures used.
- The packaging of goods may deviate from that shown in images on the Website.
SECTION 12 EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR EXTERNAL LINKS
OBLIQ provides links to third-party sites on its Website and declares that it does not have any influence on the design or content of linked sites. OBLIQ therefore explicitly distances itself from the content of all third-party sites. OBLIQ does not take ownership of the content of linked sites. This declaration applies to all links on the Website and to the content of all sites which the links refer to.
SECTION 13 COPYRIGHT
The member is only permitted to use any copyright-protected material which OBLIQ uses and represents on the Website for private purposes. The member may not use copyright-protected third-party material which OBLIQ uses to represent its goods for his own purposes, where this goes beyond private use.
SECTION 14 COOKIES
- Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They help to make the Website run smoothly and allow OBLIQ to provide the best service possible, here is a breakdown of the cookies that OBLIQ uses and how they benefit the Member:
Essential Cookies are essential for the use of the Website, they allow OBLIQ to store the contents of the Member’s cart and process orders among other things.
Functionality Cookies provide the Member with a better service by remembering the cart, login details, viewed products and other things.
Third party performance Cookies provide the Member with tailored product recommendations and Website search.
- Opting out of cookies OBLIQ gives the Member the option to choose exactly which type of cookies will be set when the Member uses the Website. OBLIQ will save the results in a cookie for two years and will honour the Member’s choice for future page views from the Member’s current browser.