Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day when you or a third-party appointed by you who is not a carrier has taken ownership of the last good.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform
Obliq Interiors Ltd, Kedron 5, IMPERIO HOUSE, Mesa Geitonia, 4004, Limassol Cyprus.
Tel: +357 25 581005
of your decision to withdraw this agreement by an unequivocal statement (e.g. by letter or email). You may use the sample withdrawal form given below, although this is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw the contract, we have to reimburse all payments received from you, including any shipping costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a shipping method other than our economical standard delivery option) with undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day when we receive your notification of withdrawal for this contract. For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless otherwise explicitly agreed with you; on no account will you be charged fees due to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back in a good state, provided that the goods were not delivered damaged to you by us.
You must return or hand over the goods without undue delay, and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you informed us that you were withdrawing this contract. The deadline is satisfied if you send the goods before expiry of the fourteen day period.
We will bear the costs of returning the goods.
|Sample withdrawal form (If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill in this form and return it to us.) To Obliq Interiors Ltd, Kedron 5, IMPERIO HOUSE, Mesa Geitonia, 4004, Limassol Cyprus. Tel: +357 25 581005 email: firstname.lastname@example.org I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract I/we (*) have concluded to purchase the following goods (*)/receive the following service (*)Ordered on (*)/received on (*)Name of consumer(s)Address of consumer(s)Signature of consumer(s) (only for notification on paper)Date (*) Delete as appropriate.|
SECTION 8 PROCESSING OF RETURNS AND REFUNDS
1. Before you return the goods, you must pack them securely and carefully. Should it not be possible to pack a product accordingly, we ask you to contact us, to arrange for us to collect the goods.
Send the item to:
Obliq Interiors Ltd, 28 Kitiou Kyprianou, 3041, Limassol Cyprus.
SECTION 9 WARRANTY
- Statutory warranty rights apply. OBLIQ’s liability for compensation is limited in accordance with Section B.10.
- Where OBLIQ provides special guarantees, these do not affect the statutory warranty rights.
- OBLIQ does not provide any guarantee that the Website will be available, secure and free of interruptions and defects at all times.
SECTION 10 LIABILITY
- OBLIQ is liable without limitation if it maliciously conceals defects and if it provides a quality guarantee.
- OBLIQ is only liable for other damages if it breaches a material contractual obligation or a material pre-contractual obligation. Material contractual obligations are those which protect contractual obligations of the customer which the contract must grant him in accordance with its content and purpose; obligations are also material, if they must be fulfilled for the contract to be executed properly and if the customer trusted or is entitled to trust that they would be fulfilled, e.g. OBLIQ must hand the item over to the customer free of material and legal defects, and to transfer ownership of the item to the customer. In such cases liability is, however, limited to contractually typical damages which were foreseeable when the contract was concluded.
- OBLIQ is not liable for delays or breaches of contract if the delay or breach was caused by force majeure and is not OBLIQ’s fault. Events outside OBLIQ’s sphere of influence include in particular strike, lockout or other industrial action, civil unrest, invasions, terrorist attacks or threats, war or preparations for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, landslides, epidemics or other natural disasters or failures of private or public telecommunications networks, rail transport, sea freight, air freight, forwarders or other public or private transport.
SECTION 11 PRODUCT IMAGES ON THE WEBSITE
- The product images on the Website are for illustration purposes only. Although we do our best to reproduce colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your screen will reproduce these colours accurately. The products delivered may therefore deviate slightly from the pictures used.
- The packaging of goods may deviate from that shown in images on the Website.
SECTION 12 EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR EXTERNAL LINKS
OBLIQ provides links to third-party sites on its Website and declares that it does not have any influence on the design or content of linked sites. OBLIQ therefore explicitly distances itself from the content of all third-party sites. OBLIQ does not take ownership of the content of linked sites. This declaration applies to all links on the Website and to the content of all sites which the links refer to.
SECTION 13 COPYRIGHT
The member is only permitted to use any copyright-protected material which OBLIQ uses and represents on the Website for private purposes. The member may not use copyright-protected third-party material which OBLIQ uses to represent its goods for his own purposes, where this goes beyond private use.
SECTION 14 COOKIES
- Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They help to make the Website run smoothly and allow OBLIQ to provide the best service possible, here is a breakdown of the cookies that OBLIQ uses and how they benefit the Member:
Essential Cookies are essential for the use of the Website, they allow OBLIQ to store the contents of the Member’s cart and process orders among other things.
Functionality Cookies provide the Member with a better service by remembering the cart, login details, viewed products and other things.
Third party performance Cookies provide the Member with tailored product recommendations and Website search.
- Opting out of cookies OBLIQ gives the Member the option to choose exactly which type of cookies will be set when the Member uses the Website. OBLIQ will save the results in a cookie for two years and will honour the Member’s choice for future page views from the Member’s current browser.